niedziela, 25 listopada 2012

PASTEL OUTFIT AND PLACE || "You got me starring in my coffe cup..."


Tym razem przenosimy się do sopockiej naleśnikarni o nazwie Cuda Wianki. Kiedy jestem w pobliżu, jadam właśnie tam. Uwielbiam wystrój tego miejsca: pastelowe ściany, obrusy w kratkę, wzorzyste poduchy. Co ważne, w tym lokalu, naleśniki wybieramy z menu lub komponujemy je sami, według własnego uznania i smaku.

Photos by Adam Kozłowski (like)

Cap, sweater- Reserved  
Vest- Orsay
Bag- New Yorker
Shoes-  Fleq
 Shorts- KappAhl  
Tights- E- Marilyn 
Bracelets-  Semper Modum by Isabella S., La Galateria 

Like me on Facebook


This time we go to Sopot's pancake cafe called Cuda Wianki. When I'm around, I eat there. I love the place's decor: pastel-coloured walls, checked tablecloths, patterned cushions. Importantly, in this place, pancakes are choosen from the menu or we compose them ourselves according to our taste. P. K.