piątek, 20 stycznia 2012

I BELIEVE IN GOD, THE FATHER ALMIGHTY, CREATOR OF HEAVEN...

Zdaję sobie sprawę, że ten post może obrazić Wasze uczucia religijne i przypuszczalnie pojawią się pod nim negatywne komentarze. Jednak potrzeba eksperymentowania jest u mnie zbyt silna, by się tym przejąć, wybaczcie. Nie zamierzam Was szokować (dziś trudno o coś co zaskakuje czy dziwi), nie czuję też, że dokonuje profanacji symboli religijnych. Po prostu pokazuje Wam moje (kolejne) spojrzenie na modę.

Photos by Szymon Brzóska

Dress, jacket- sh
Shoes- allegro
Bag- from swap
Necklace, cap- H&M
Rings- H&M, New Yorker
Tights- New Look

I realize that this post may offend your religious feelings, and presumably there will appear some negative comments. However, the need for experimentation in me is too to care, sorry. I'm not going to shock you (nowadays it's difficult to find anything that surprises or astonishes), I do not feel that I make a desecration of religious symbols as well. I just show you my (next) look on the fashion.