piątek, 14 października 2011

I LOVE YOU ALEXANDER- KAPUCZINA

Dzisiejszy post jest utrzymany w jasnych barwach. Dominują beże i szarości. Torba to prezent od Magic Box. Została wykonana według mojego projektu. W tworzeniu grafiki pomógł Szymon (mój nieoceniony fotograf). Wspaniale jest mieć coś tak niepowtarzalnego. 'I love you Alexander' to mój mały hołd dla nieżyjącego już projektanta.  

 Photos by Szymon Brzóska

Leggings- Bershka
Tunic- sh
Sunglasses, rings- H&M
Coat- Ozone

Today's post is maintained in bright colours. Dominant are beige and grey. The bag is a gift from Magic Box. It was made according to my project. Szymon (my invaluable photographer) helped me with graphics creation. It's wonderful to have something such unique. 'I love you Alexander' is my little tribute to the deceased designer.