niedziela, 20 maja 2012

BOW TIE AND DIY SKIRT

Wiem, że wielu z Was zastanawia się co się co się stało z moimi zdjęciami i poprzednim fotografem. Sytuacja jest trudna i w najbliższym czasie postaram się napisać, o co tu tak naprawdę chodzi. Myślę, że należą się Wam jakieś wyjaśnienia w tej sprawie. Zresztą przyznam, że będę też potrzebowała  pomocy z waszej strony, w szczególności pomocy moich czytelników/czytelniczek z Trójmiasta. Do tego czasu proszę o odrobinę cierpliwości...

Photos by Gosia Witos

Bow tie- Fashion Freak
Skirt- diy
Belts- Reserved
Bag- New Look
Shirt- sh
Bra- Stradivarius
Shoes- Daichmann

I know many of you wonder what has happened with my previous photos and the photographer. The situation is difficult and, in the near future, I will try to write about what's really going on. I think you deserve some clarification on this. Anyway, I admit that I also need help from you, in particular - the help of my readers from the Tri-City. Until then, a little patience, please ...